Blog Archive

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Birthday Crown!!!!

Planning on having a party next Saturday  for my Birthday! 
In my previous post, you may have saw that I wanted a birthday crown.
Because I really want a themed birthday party this year,
I decided to make myself a crown.
The theme is : Pink Queen for a Day <3
and its going to be a day filled with friends, family, music, and a dish to pass from all.
I am still working out the details but I couldn't wait to share the crown I made for it!!!
Here is the birthday hat I made. It looks silly on. It made just be a prop.
And here is my crown:



Please excuse my blurred images. It looked clearer on my phone. haha
Don't you love it!?
xo
Franee

2 comments:

  1. Aw, very sweet and creative! I hope you have a very happy bday party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for all your sweet comments! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete