Blog Archive

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Popping the Question

Popping The Question
As you know from previous posts, I got engaged this last June. 
I wanted to do something really clever for the girls.
Win them over and make them feel like they were semi-brides too.
So I proposed.
The handmade invites. 
My Maid of Honor Card.
Sweet words on one side. The question on the other.
                                                                Daphne's Ring :) 
I got it at this beautiful antique jewelry shop. 
The Bridesmaids Card.
There's 3 of them. 
Amanda. Hannah. Tara <3
Amanda's Ring
Tara's Ring
Hannah's Ring. 

Further, With my Maid of Honor's package I sent her this.
Vile tube with lavender, lamb's ear, and a baby's breath flower inside.
She loved it.
I could not even begin to image my big day without my girls by my side.
I love them all so much and consider them all sisters.
3 months til the wedding. 
Whoa~
xo
Franny

No comments:

Post a Comment