Blog Archive

Monday, March 18, 2013

Sunday Seven

Hi Everyone,
One of best friends, Kristin, does a blog post every Sunday for things that she is thankful. Check out her Sunday Sevens here: http://kristin06.wordpress.com/ Granted it is Monday, I wanted to participate, so I am one day late.

7 Things I am Thankful for:

1. Candles. They are my relax zone. They are warm and cozy. They smell great. And I love lighting a ton of them all over the house. They are instantly calming to me.


2. My ability to bounce back inspired. I haven't been working for over two weeks now. I actually left my most recent job. After a year, most days filled with unhappiness, I decided I owed it to myself. Now however some of my days can turn discouraging and bum-worthy, not being able to find the job I want to love, planning more wedding stuff on a too small budget, and my impatience growing thin because I can't find a new house to rent that's better than where I am for not too much more, can get so discouraging; yet though I get a little carried away with my worry and frustrations, I can always bounce back with a stem of inspiration to do something  I love. Not many people say that can do things they love everyday, and right now I am able to.

3. My kitty cat. I adore her. I love her so much and she is such a smart and understanding cat. I've loved being able to spend every day with her close by and I am truly thankful to have her as my kitty.


4. Magazines. All kinds. I can look at tons of magazines every day and learn so much from them. I love the pictures and the fun stories. They are kinda one of my vices. I would DIE to work for one.


5. My girls. Though I don't get to hear from them everyday, when I do I am thankful for all our friendships and being able to pick them up where we left off. And they have been so helpful in helping me keep my head through the wedding, keeping me beyond excited for it and helping me with my house and job search. Its been wonderful and I love them all.

6. My current bed set. For Christmas, my Dad got me a bed set from one of my registries actually! And we have had it on the bed for over a week or so now, and I just LOVE it. It is super soft and comfy, particularly the comforter part. I adore it and sleep so well under it.

7. Kevin. I am so thankful for him and all that he does, and all he has done the last five years. But especially at this time. During my decision process of leaving, he was nothing but my number one support. He said go for it, I'll take care of you babe. And he has! He works, sometimes extra hours, and helps pay for my portion of the bills willingly. I mean we never really separate my money, his money, but to know that he doesn't have a care in the world having to help pay for more, means so much. I do know he is feeling the pressure, which is why I have been brainstorming so much and searching so often for something to bring the pressure off of him. Though he will never admit it because he wants me to be as comfortable as possible. He wants to take care of me 100% and I love him so much for that. I too am feeling the guilt and the pressure for putting him through that. I WILL find something. and soon! I am just so thankful and proud to call him my very own.

No comments:

Post a Comment