Blog Archive

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Birthday

Hello,
My Birthday was April 5th, and I celebrated all weekend!
The day of Kevin took to my Aurora NY for the day.
We went there to see the town, and get some lunch.
Had a DELICIOUS lunch at an AWESOME bistro called Pumpkin Hill. 
So good, and comfy!
After-all, we sat in comfy chairs whilst eating!
Everything was so rustic and comfy.
I Got the chicken Pot Pie
Kevin got a Turkey Burger
We also shared a delicious dip and bread dish
I adored the place.
Afterwards we went to the state park in Aurora to see the lake up close.
It was extremely windy and freezing closer to the lake.
My ears killed me afterward, though it was fun and pretty to see it up close!
After, we headed to Auburn NY, 30 minutes away.
We were intentionally going to go to the Finger lakes Mall there.
Let me tell you ahead of time to not waste your time.
It was not a mall. The mall part was closed down.
It was a cinema, with sears, and Joann fabrics. Along with Bass Pro Shop.
The mall itself was closed and actually quite creepy.
Then heading home we stopped at the liquor store.
Got some Pink Champagne and Moscato di asti (MY FAVORITE WINE!)
Came home, had some drinks and played games with my sweetheart! 
Wonderful Day :) 
Check out my Birthday Party post for more fun!
xo
Franee



















No comments:

Post a Comment