Blog Archive

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Dad's 60th Birthday Party

Hi All,
So this took place quite a while ago. April 13th to be exact.
Just now am I going through my phone photos again...
On April 15th, my dad turned 60!
The big 6-0.
And if you know him, he doesn't exactly love parties or surprises.
He appreciates a gift but would rather they not be bought for him. 
So for his 60th birthday, my dad's girlfriend threw him a surprise party.
My sister and I had to think of a plan to get him out of the house for an hour so she could decorate and get all the guests inside.
So, we lied about car troubles at my house.
And sure enough he came to the rescue.
Meanwhile, here is what Ellen came up with and there was about 30 people there!
Big turnout and when we all rode back to his house just to hang out for the rest of the day, he was beyond surprised to see all these people, cars and balloons. 
Surprise party! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment