Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Happy Day

Hi All,
I am quickly writing this as I wait for my dear friend Hannah to arrive.
She's bringing me a Chinese feast for my early birthday dinner!
I am so excited and have wanting Chinese for a longggg time now!! 
MMmmmMMMMMmmmM!!!
Today was a good day.
I met with a potential client for my new business that I am starting.
More details on that will follow once I finalize the sale- and get more of a foundation under me :)
Excited to share with you though! 
I can tell you that this is one of the sweetest and most caring people I have ever met.
Her name is Cherie and she works for Two Hoots Flowers and Gifts .
She and I sat over coffee at her kitchen table for 3 hours this morning.
We chatted and got to know one another, empathized with one another, and got excited for what I am able to offer her business.
She was so so sweet that she sent me home with a free bouquet of flowers created personally by herself.
They are gorgeous and huge!


And to just give them to me was one of the sweetest things I have ever had upon me.
If you haven't checked out Two Hoots yet, you totally should.
Here is her new website!!
Check out her work and her kind words- you'll adore her just as much as I do!! 
xo
Franee

No comments:

Post a Comment