Blog Archive

Friday, April 12, 2013

Simply Super Exciting Day!

Yay!
Oh my gosh yayyyyy!!
I did it! We booked our honeymoon! 
At my DREAM HONEYMOON place!
Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita in Riviera Maya Mexico!
Its perfect as you saw in the last post, and we were able to get some money to do it!!!
My Super Sweet Awesome Dad and his Wonderfully Sweet Girlfriend, who I consider a step mom,  decided they wanted to give us some money as a wedding gift, so we could go on this amazing honeymoon!!! I have never been more thankful and in awe! It means so much to me and I am beyond excited!!
It's perfect. We leave the day after the wedding. 8:20am on a plane in Syracuse. 
Arriving at the resort around 1:30pm. 
5 days of pure and absolute bliss.
Not a worry in the world.
How exciting life can get!!
xo
Franee




1 comment:

  1. How nice! You're going to have the time of your life. Can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete