Blog Archive

Monday, May 27, 2013

Confessions about me

Come one, come all.
Beware. Personal Post.
haha no worries, if anything this should interest you. 
These are some confessions about me that people don't know.
I was thinking about some of them the other day and I thought, some of these are pretty entertaining! 
I wonder if anyone else is like me in these ways!
So let's begin.
  1. I don't eat the tips of bananas. They are gross and I couldn't tell you why.
  2. I am terrified of tornadoes and scary storms. weather is scary stuff. 
  3. I am a very impatient person. 
  4. One of my biggest pet peeves is lack of communication with people, when I send emails or messages and I don't get responses in the same day, it automatically annoys me. Something I am working on especially now with my business!
  5. I don't eat seafood. Any kind. Ever.
  6. Whispering makes me angry. Its one of those noises I just can't stand.
  7. I shower daily and would twice a day if Kevin would let me.
  8. Rachel McAdams is my all time girl crush. Mila Kunis, Natalie Portman and Angelina Jolie are up there.
  9. I use to want to be a comedian. It was my dream job.
  10. Then I wanted to be a magazine editor. Magazines are my weakness. I hoard them.
  11. I drink Koolaide often. It's kinda my go to drink.
  12. I can't watch scary movies. I take them too seriously and get paranoid for days.
  13. I am afraid of the dark. And will panic if the doors aren't locked by then.
  14. I absolutely hate my teeth and smile and want to reconstruct my entire mouth.
  15. I always seem to start a book and then start another. Never truly finish one.
  16. I am VERY ticklish! 
  17. I have such big dreams and wants and tend to get carried away, but because I am a striver I know one day I will have all I have ever wanted. 
  18. I still collect vhs movies, I will always collect them and buy every working vcr if necessary.
  19. I have never flown on an airplane before so I am very nervous to for our honeymoon!
  20. I wish and hope that I win the lottery one day, except, I never seem to play it. 
There are 20 confessions for you! If you are interested in doing and sharing some of your confessions, write a blog post titled: Confessions about me and share your weblink! I would love to read some and get to know all of you. 
xo
Franee

1 comment:

  1. Interesting and entertaining post! I would do a follow up post but I don't have a blog. Ah well thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete