Blog Archive

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Successful and Exciting Day

Hello Everyone!
I am happy to announce that I now have my very first client!
Contracts were signed, details were figured out and payment was made! 
SUCCESS!
I have two more that I am waiting on meeting with and I am so hopeful they see that my services will only benefit them! So excited to get started!
I will now tell you my business name!!
Simply Franee Marketing! :)
I even made a blog for it and about it, if you want to check it out!
I am so excited that things are finally coming together.
My foundation is so strong and I have so many great ideas on making things soar for businesses. 
My first client is this wonderful fabric quilting shop and I am so excited to manage their web presence for them! Here's a sneak peek of the inside! Noted, I did not take this picture, I am using it off of Facebook:

It is a bit of a relief and I feel successful and especially inspired and motivated after today!
So getting my business account taken care and figure out all tax stuff now! Luckily I have an awesome tax super woman to help keep me in the right state of mind :) 
So super excited! :D 
xo
Franee

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, I've always wanted to start my own business!

    ReplyDelete