Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Super Woman

Hi there,
Been feeling a bit like superwoman lately.
Not only did I have a super productive day at work for my 3 clients today, I got a lot of wedding stuff done.
And of course there's the house stuff on top of that. 
18 days until the big day. 
That's it.
Insane!! 
I am so excited but worried I am forgetting something.
Thank goodness for the knot count down lists.
So helpful!!
Additionally, I got to read my favorite blogs today!
I thought I would share with you my list of blogs I enjoy reading.
If you have any suggestions, shoot them my way! I love creative pretty blogs!
Well gotta get ready to head to the gardens! I'm going to scope it all out and figure out what walking path I plan on taking as a bride <3
Enjoy!
xo
Franee

This is what I read:

No comments:

Post a Comment