Blog Archive

Friday, August 16, 2013

By the end of the summer

Hey ya,
Can you believe that it's almost then end of Summer?
It went by all so fast.
But it was perfect in every-way.
I got married, and maybe on the hottest day we had!
Went to Mexico on a dream honeymoon.
Moved to a beautiful place right after that.
It was beautiful all summer with not too awful storms.
Yes, there was a lot of rain but no tornado warnings, my biggest fear.
And it mellowed out. It was a beautiful 70-80 degrees everyday.
It still is. 
I hope September is the same.
How weird is it, come September, I still think I need to get ready for high school to start back up.
Not even college. But high school. 
haha weird.
There is still so much I want to do by the end of summer.
And I may be pushing it but I am hopeful to make it happen.
Things around here I want to do:
Sixflags
The waterpark (indoor even!)
Go to the outlets for Fall shopping
Get some new dresses around the shops by me
Minigolf
More walks around the neighborhood
Swimming one last time
Kayaking
Horseback riding trail

And probably more haha 
Additionally, I just found out that Rhode Island is just 4 hours away from here.
If you know me, you know that its one of my all time favorite places.
Its a place that makes me feel at home.
Its so beautiful and I just love it. 
I would LOVE to be able to go there by the end of September. Just for a few days.
And from there we can visit my second favorite place. 
Nantucket :)
It would be so ideal and make such a complete great year to me.
But first we are gonna need to get some cash.
Then we can consider that. But I hope its possible!!
Lastly, I have a voucher I won from being engaged that I need to use by the end of 2014.
It offers 2 days 3 nights in a number of places for a free stay. 
One of the places on there is Puerto Rico
another is Hawaii.
The rest are tourist towns in the US.
Granted Hawaii is in the US, but I've never been there and its suppose to be beautiful.
I would LOVE to be able to go to either place. Hopefully soon.
May be nice to take off there in the winter if we had the cash. We gotta pay for food and transportation. 
But that would be super awesome!
Just so ambitious with so little money and time.
At least I'm loving life <3
xo
Franee



No comments:

Post a Comment