Blog Archive

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Hello from Saratoga Springs NY!

Hello!
Now that the chaos is just about settled, I can now tell you that we are officially moved!
We were thinking Glens Falls NY area but ended up loving Saratoga Springs more!
Here we live on a street just a few blocks from the busy downtown strip, on a nice ritsy quiet street.
We are in an apartment vs a place on our own but so far it hasn't been all that bad.
There are 5 units in the house altogether.
We get to share the front porch and are smack dab in the middle of the house!
This is what it looked like.
This is what it looked like after we put all our junk in the house.
And what I lived in throughout the week.

 After a painting my bathroom blue and a second coat of paint in certain rooms and trim work, the colors look great. 
I haven't decided if I am going to paint the kitchen yet or not...
Now things are out of  boxes and I just need to get pictures up on the walls and find places for a few things and then it will be all finished.
Don't worry there will be pictures when that happens. 
Hopefully by the end of the weekend.
But all in all, it was a busy and crazy and tiring week for me.
I did most all the unpacking by myself as Kev was off to work in the morning and didn't get home until 7:00pm. 
He is loving his new job with Cellular Sales Verizon Wireless so far though! I think he will love it even more once he scores his first commission and is no longer training. I think he will do great!
Tomorrow we get to go out and explore the area. That'll be fun!
Well stay tuned for pictures.
Things will become more frequent after we are use to living here :)
xo
Franee


1 comment: