Blog Archive

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Black Mountain, Clemons NY

Hello!
I went on the BEST bike EVER yesterday.
It took some convincing.
Kevin isn't much of the hiking type but after saw the view, he will likely go with me more often.
I found a treasure.
I read that Black Mountain was a great choice for fall foliage sight seeing.
And that's what I really wanted to do so I said sure let's drive the hour to get there and do it!
THAT is exactly what we got!
It was gorgeous!
The day was gorgeous, the leaves were gorgeous, everything gorgeous.
The view at the top was breathtaking.
Worth the million of rocky cliffs to climb.
The funny thing is, its suppose to be a easy hike.
Well for this girl, and as outta shape as I am, I was exhausted! 
Worth it though!
Going down was easier than up.
You betcha I took a bath when I got home, and I am certainly sore today!
But SOOO AWESOME! 
See for yourself!

 xo
Franee

No comments:

Post a Comment