Blog Archive

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Exciting News!

Happy Saturday fellow readers!
I am happy to announce that I got offered a part time position!
*Photo taken from Red Bandana Pet Services website

As a Handler for a dog walking/pet sitting company in the area.
I will be walking regular clients for the owner of the company, and do some pet sitting visits as well. 
I get paid per walk/visit and get incentive if I bring in more clients. 
And I will be certified in animal CPR and animal First Aid.
The owner is pregnant and is looking to expand her business, while having two employees take over her current clients while on maternity leave. 
She is wicked cool and friendly, and I admire her as an individual, business owner, and hope to become good friends with her.
If you know me, you know that I have always wanted to something like this, and have a huge heart for animals!
I am so excited, happy, and relieved to be offered the position!
With this job, I will never work more than 30 hours a week but will have the opportunity to get out of the house, be with furry friends (cats, dogs, horses etc.) and get some exercise.
I can't imagine not ever wanting to go!
Additionally, I plan to continue to do my business in the hours I am not working with pets.
I just needed more income along with something to get me outta the house (lower back is hurting from sitting all the time at the computer)
It'll be the perfect blend of two of my favorite things!
I start training on Monday!
Stay tuned for fun updates on that :) 
Had to share!
Enjoy your weekends!
xo
Franee



No comments:

Post a Comment