Blog Archive

Monday, November 18, 2013

The Chive

Anyone hear of the chive (.com)?
Well really it's a men's website dedicated to hot, half naked girls, and funny pictures/videos of things,  and awesome bro things.
Kevin likes to read it over.
Well last night as he was playing videogames I decided to look up the funny things.
Cat Saturday is a funny reoccurring post that I love to read.
I also learned I love the Captions section.
There are some to die for posts and captions people come up with.
I was in tears last night from laughing so hard.
Thought I would share some with you.
I will warn you some of them have swear words in them... ( If you know me, you know i'm not much of a swearer) but they are so so funny.
*All photos taken from the chive.com













Funny right?
xo
Franee

1 comment: