Blog Archive

Friday, January 3, 2014

Flipboard! New Fav Site.

Hello!
Have you heard of Flipboard?
If so, I'm sure you have the app!
Well good news it's free, you too can download the app!
So what is it?
"Millions of people use Flipboard to read and collect the news they care about, curating their favorite stories into their own magazines on any topic imaginable. "

And since I am so uninformed when it comes to news articles and stories, I'd like to try to be more so.
Browsing pinterest I found a pin about 2014 printable calendars.
Naturally I clicked on it, and it brought me to flipboard 50 printables!
Then upon further investigation, I learned the purpose of flipboard.
Love it!
It's cool because usually with magazines, though i have so many and get so many different kinds, I fly through them. And I only read or keep what I'm drawn to. Which isn't a lot.
So I rip out those pages for future use and reference. And I keep them in a folder.
Eventually i'd love to have a lamented binder of them all. 
It appears flip-board does all this for me electronically!
Can't wait to play around with the app more.
Download it!
xo
Franee

No comments:

Post a Comment