In addition to my 2014 focus word (refer to that post to learn more!) I have come up with thirty 2014
New Year Resolutions that I would like to stick to and work on!
The list is as follows in no particular order:
- Continue to work out at the gym
- Take some yoga/Pilates classes
- Grow my business by getting 2 more clients at least. For a total of 5.
- Move into a different place (apartment or house). Something bigger and better.
- Go to the dentist and face my fears- get teeth fixed up and make them sparkly white
- Get my back into working order again and not need surgery for it
- Leave the country for a trip- but where?
- Continue with my positive outlook on life. Negativity be gone!
- Get at least 5 massages/ spa visits in the year.
- Don't lose my creativity. Doing crafty things help keep a positive outlook on things. Relieves me.
- Give Kev a KILLER Birthday gift this year.
- Have an amazing first wedding anniversary!!
- Start writing letters to family in addition to friends
- Less time spent on phone when with Kev, and hope he does the same. Cherish us time.
- Keep reading. Let's see how many I can cross off my bookshelf.
- Go through my ridiculously large pile of magazines.
- Learn something new everyday or at least every week!
- Continue to grow and learn about myself.
- Get certified to give Strengthsquest/ and other assessments like Myers Briggs.
- Look more into becoming a career counselor- give it a try once qualified to
- Find the jeans. The one pair of jeans that I will have years to come.
- Come up with ways to stay connected with all my girls. Uniquely :)
- More veggies and fruit! Maybe actually following a chart of what you should be eating!
- Sign up for a dance/art class with Kevin.
- Start running a little further each time I run.
- Get organized.
- Work on my handwriting!! Penmanship at its finest. Get creative with it!
- Study up on my Spanish using Duolingo.
- Always make room for date night, at least twice a month. Use date jar more often.
What are some of yours?
I wish you luck with yours!