Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

My Favorite Books

Little truth about me, 
I am a book hoarder/magazine hoarder. See picture below for that one...
But above is the top shelf of my book shelf with most of my favorite books. 
I will list some of them for your purpose, and I so so so recommend reading them all.

Nicholas Sparks:
A Bend in the Road
The Choice
The Last Song
The Rescue
The Notebook
A Walk to Remember
Message in a Bottle
The Guardian
Nights in Rodanthe
The Wedding
Dear John
The Lucky One
The Best of Me
True Believer
At First Sight
Three Weeks with my Brother
Safe Haven
The Longest Ride 

James Patterson:
Sundays at Tiffanys
Susanne's Diary for Nicholas
Sam's Letters to Jennifer
The Christmas Wedding
First Love (not on shelf but will be soon!)

W. Bruce Cameron:
A Dog's Purpose
A Dog's Journey

The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein
The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh
A Thousand Tomorrows by Karen Kingsbury
Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
A Mango Shaped Place by Wendy Mass
Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen
Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt
World of Pies by Karen Stolz
The Letters by Luann Rice and Monninger
In a Class by Itself by Sandra Brown
If Only it were True by Marc Levy

What are your favorites?
I always love suggestions, but as you can see I tend to go for the more positive lovey books.

As for my magazine hoarding...
I just LOVE them.
I get a new one like every day.
Thank you: http://www.all-freemagazines.com/
The one's in the stairwell are one's i've finally read, the ones on the couch are ones I am trying to get through.
The largest pile just keeps getting bigger :-P
xo
Franee

No comments:

Post a Comment