Blog Archive

Monday, June 9, 2014

June 9th, two years previous

Hi All,
Wanted to share and celebrate this very day.
On June 9th, 2012, my sweetie and I took a day trip to Oswego NY.
Our previous home.
One of our favorite places was the chimney bluffs in Sterling Nature Center.
Though it was a rainy day that day, we ventured to see the sights once again.
Little did I know he had a plan.
On the top of the chimney bluff, in the rain, soaked clothes, he proposed to me.
I can't believe it's been 2 years! 
Here are the pictures I took moments before and after :) 
This^ is a side picture of the bluff on a sunny day. Not the day of the proposal. 
Here he is ready and not nervous? Before we walked the path to the top. 
 
This^ was taken literally 5 minutes before he proposed.
He got to me stand on the edge with him, hugged me, and before I knew it he was on his knee.
This is me, all sloppy, teary, and happy after I said Yes!
I will always remember this day for years to come. 
We will always make sure to take note and I will always remember how lucky it made me feel.
How lucky I am. <3
Wanted to share!
xo
Franee





No comments:

Post a Comment