Blog Archive

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Sincere Apologies

Hello Everyone,
What good is a blog if there are never new entries?
I am so sorry.
Things have been chaotic.
Great, fun. 
Yet crazy beyond belief.
Truthfully, I'm not sure how I have found the time to write this post even. 
Lately I've been working 15 hours a day!
But more on that later.

It's been a great summer.
The weather kinda died down on us for a bit but I'm optimistic it will get hot again in the upcoming weeks.
No?
I hope so.
Miss Twinkle is good but lonely lately. We both have been working so much so she certainly misses us.
Still been going to all the local fairs. 
One is coming up next week that I'm not sure I'll be able to go.
Kev and I went to it last year and it was AWESOME however with our crazy schedules til the end of August, I don't know if it's gonna be possible.
Further, I really wanted to make it to the state fair but we will see.
But here are some shots of some furry friends at the fair in Ballston Spa.

Something that's new is we have been going to the driving range a lot lately. And we even went golfing one day.
I like to go and take in the pretty scenery.
I can't hit the ball for my life. 
Maybe that'll change.
Kevin loves to go. 
He's not half bad either :) 

My Sissy surprised me two weekends ago with a visit for the day!
We went to the racetrack together and bet on some horses.
It was so much fun!
 The summer is still bringing so much beauty.
Instead of catching sunsets, I have been seeing the sunrises.

Now for the exciting news:
You're gonna have to read it in my next blog post!
No one wants to read something ridiculously long.
So there's that.
Stay tuned!
xo
Franee














No comments:

Post a Comment