There are some things I really need to get better at.
Maybe writing them down will force me to improve at them.
1. Writing its. Instead of it's. Proper grammar is important. I need to work on this.
2. Putting dirty dishes in the sink and then complaining about having to do the dishes.
3. My current lack of motivation. Where's the confidence and productivity?
4. My nervousness of rejection. For my business. For everything. It can be discouraging.
5. My excessive need for ChapStick. It's an addiction.
What's some of yours?